Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Mu Rhythm Bluff is now available in paperback

In case anyone's interested, my novel, The Mu Rhythm Bluff , is now available in paperback as well as in kindle ebook form. 

When I first self-published it over 8 months ago I was unaware that you could do a paperback version easily without greater capital requirements than are required to publish an ebook on KDP. 

 There were some people who told me they wanted to read the book, but did not have a kindle or possibly the inclination to download and use the app that Amazon offers for free. 

I wish I'd been better informed about my options previously, but I guess it's better late than never in case anyone prefers the physical version over the ebook version. 

I doubt this will do much to increase my sales.  I've only sold 42 copies of the Kindle version so far in 8 months and usually for an unknown author people will buy the Kindle rather than paperback because it is less expensive.  If you do want to buy the paperback version rather than the ebook version it will cost about seven dollars more. 

However, now anyone who wants to buy a physical version of my book has the option of doing so. 

No comments: